JECA 2022 – WB MCA Entrance Exam 2022– West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Admission to MCA. Applicants seeking admission to the First Semester of the Six Semester, Master of Computer Application Course in any of the following Institutes will have to appear in a computerized online test.
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2022 Board is entrusted with the task of conducting entrance test known as West Bengal JECA 2022(West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA). JECA 2022 Exam is conducted for admission into MCA programs of the private, government/government aided engineering colleges/institutes and universities in the state of West Bengal.
JECA 2022 Exam Date:
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) conducted WB JECA exam every year. Generally the exam held on July. Last year it was held on 15th July 2015.
- This year the exam will be held on 23. 07. 2018.
JECA Eligibility 2022
- West Bengal JECA 2022 entrance examination is one of the most competent entrance examinations of its field in the state. The candidates, who desire to seek admission in Masters of Computer Application (MCA) program, have to follow the eligibility criteria enlisted below.
- The candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of study at graduation level. The candidates appearing in the Bachelor’s degree final examination are also eligible to apply. The applicant should have the nationality of India. There is no specified age limit prescribed by the Board for appearing in the entrance examination
JECA Application Form 2022
On-line form fill up 04. 05. 2018 to 16. 06. 2018
- Candidates can apply for WB JECA 208 “Online”. There is No need to send any hard copy of the Acknowledgement receipt or any document to the board office.
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from June.
- The Information Brochure of WB JECA 2022 will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board website www.wbjeeb.in
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
JECA 2022 Exam Pattern
The examination will be of duration three hours and will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The entrance examination consists of the following two parts.
- There will be two papers in the examination. For first two hours, only Paper-1 will remain enabled and during the last one hour, only Paper-2 will remain enabled in the computer.
- Paper – 1: Mathematics (100 marks): 50 MCQs (each bearing 2 marks) will have to be answered ONLINE.
- 1 / 2 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Total duration of the entrance examination is two hours.
Paper I Syllabus
- (i) Analytical Geometry : Cartesian and polar coordinate; Straight line; Circle; Ellipse; Parabola; Hyperbola; Translation & Rotation of axes.
- (ii) Algebra : Complex number, De Moiver’s theorem, Solution of linear equations, Determinants, Matrices, Summation of signal series, Addition of vectors, Scalar and Vector products, Inequation, Sets and elements, Universal set, Empty set, Subsets, Venn diagram, Union and intersection of sets, Complements, Algebra of sets, Finite sets, Class of sets, Partitions, Cross product, Group, Ring and Field.
- (iii) Calculus: Limit, Continuity, Differentiation; Maxima & minima; Taylor & Maclaruin’s Series: Definite and indefinite integrals, First ana second order differential equation; Functions of several variables; Partial differentiation.
- (iv) Probability & Statistics : Permutation, Combination; Probability; Probability distribution; Mean; Median; Mode; Standard Deviation; Correlation coefficient.
Paper – 2: Aptitude test (100 marks) :
- There will be 30 questions of 3 marks each and 10 questions of 1 mark each.
- For each wrong answer, 1/4 of the total mark(s) allotted to the question will be deducted.
- All questions will be MCQ type and has to be answered ONLINE.
- Time : One hour.
- Syllabus: (i) Reasoning, (ii) Problem Solving, (iii) Quantitative Comparison, (iv) Discrete Quantitative Analysis & (v) Data interpretation
JECA MCA Courses
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is a two-year postgraduate course. MCA, which is offered at many engineering, technical and MBA colleges, is an entry to a promising career in the field of information technology. Students in this post graduate programme are taught about various theories of computer science, programming (C, C++ etc.), program designing, operating systems, multimedia applications etc. MCA course can be pursued through both regular and correspondence modes. MCA graduates can find lucrative jobs in IT and related industries.
Old Question Papers
WB JECA Previous Year Question Papers with answers
- Here you can find all of the WB JECA Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MCA Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 WB JECA Entrance written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has WB JECA Last 10 to 20 Years previous question with solution can share with us.
- START Online Mock Test
WB JECA Online Practice Test:
- WB JECA Questions Answers for MCA Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
WB JECA Model Papers 2022:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2022 for WB JECA Exam 2022 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in WB JECA related exams.
|Mathematics||Analytical Ability/Logical Reasoning|
WB JECA 2022 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for MCA Entrance 2022 For the Admission into Master of Computer Applications (MCA) 2022 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for WB JECA Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for WB MCA Entrance 2022 syllabus wise subjects description and solution.We have found some best WB MCA Entrance books in online you can check below.
JECA 2022 Books
JECA 2022 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=MCA+Entrance&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=MCA+Entrance&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
JECA Admit Card 2022 Download
- WB JECA 2022 Admit Card for each eligible applicant showing his/her Application Number, Examination Roll Number, Examination Centre along with necessary personal information in www.wbjeeb.in from 18. 07. 2018 to 23. 07. 2018 . till the day of examination.
- Applicant should download the JECA 2022 Admit Card and carry it along with him/her to the Examination Centre. Candidates must ensure that the photographs on the admit card are not mutilated / distorted/soiled even by accident.
- Candidates with such Admit Cards will not be allowed to appear in the Entrance Examination. Candidates must retain their admit cards carefully in a secured place in undamaged condition till the completion of admission procedure. No duplicate Admit Card will be issued after the Entrance Examination from the Board Office.
WB JECA Result 2022
- After, all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the WBJEEB the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine.
- After evaluation, JECA 2022 result shall be declared Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise. Publication of JECA result 27/07/2018 (Tentative).
- The Ranking shall be solely based on the result of WB JECA 2022 and shall be valid for admission.
- This Ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on WBJEEB JECA 2022.
- The WB JECA result 2022 will be available on WBJEEB website wbjeeb.in
Rules for scrutiny/review of Answer Sheet: The Board neither publishes nor communicates the result to any individual applicant. It does not have any provision for post publication, scrutiny and/or review arid hence will not entertain any such application after the examination.
Result: Result of JECA-2022 is likely to be declared tentatively on 27th July, 2018. The Board will publish the merit list at its website, viz. www.wbjeeb.in. The total number of candidates to be merit listed will be decided by appropriate authority.
Merit listed candidates will be allowed to download their Rank Cards from www.wbjeeb.in.
|Address||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Test Period||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (JECA 2022) is generally held in Month of March|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2022 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2022
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2022
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers