JEE Main 2019 – www.jeemain.nic.in Aplication Form, IIT Joint Entrance Exam, popularly known as JEE Main, is conducted every year on a rotational basis, by the 15 Indian Institutes of Technology, as well as Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University (IT-BHU) Varanasi and Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad. The entrance test is conducted for admission of candidates into various undergraduate and postgraduate level courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy and design, offered by these institutes.
JEE Main 2019
- Admission criteria to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination.
- JEE (Main). The Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Date
- Indian Institute of Technology (IITS) conduct the test on rotational basis. Generally this exam held in the month of April. Last year was conducted on April 4 (Pen & Paper Based Examination) and April 10 (Friday) & 11 (Saturday), 2015 (Computer Based Examination).
JEE (Main) AND JEE (Advanced) – 2019
- In order to appear in JEE (Main) and JEE (Advanced) 2019, the candidates are required to apply only online.
- Candidates who wish to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2019 must write Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2019 which will be held in the month of April 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form –
- The online application process will start from 1st December, 2015 onwards. The last date for application is 31st December, 2015.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- 1. Candidates of JEE (Main) – 2019 have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for JEE (Main).
- 2. Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at JEE (Main) website (www.jeemain.nic.in).
- 3. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced) and participating State Institutions (as applicable).
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates appearing in (10+2) or equivalent qualifying examination year must secure at least 60% (55% for SC/ST and PD) marks in aggregate in their respective Board Examination.In case of respective Boards award letter grades, without providing a norm for converting them to equivalent percentage marks, the norms decided by the Joint Implementation Committee of JEE shall be final.
- A student can have only two attempts to write JEE. Candidates who join any of the IITs, IT-BHU, Varanasi, and Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad through JEE Main will not be permitted to appear in JEE in future.
- Candidates age should not be more than 25 years. However, in case of SC/ST, PD candidates the upper age limit is relaxed by five years.
JEE Main 2019 Courses
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm Dual Degree)
- Master of Science (M.Sc Integrated)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) & Master of Science (MS) Dual degree
- Master of Science and Technology(M.Sc Tech) Integrated
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) Integrated
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Master of Technology (M.Tech) Dual Degree
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Paper-1 (B.E./B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will be conducted in two separate modes i.e. Offline (Pen and Paper Based Examination) mode and Online (Computer Based Examination) mode.
- The Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) of JEE (Main) will be conducted only in Pen and Paper based examination mode. A candidate will opt for either Pen and Paper Based or Computer Based examination modes for Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) only.
|Papers||SUBJECTS||TYPE OF QUESTIONS||MODE OF EXAM|
|Paper 1 (B.E./ B. Tech.)||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Objective type with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Pen and Paper basedOR Computer based|
|Paper 2 (B.Arch./ B.Planning)||Mathematics – Part I Aptitude Test – Part II & Drawing Test – Part III||Objective typeObjective typeQuestions to test drawing aptitude||Only Pen and Paper based|
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus
- UNIT 1 : SETS, RELATIONS AND FUNCTIONS
- UNIT 2 :COMPLEX NUMBERS AND QUADRATIC EQUATIONS
- UNIT 3 :MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS
- UNIT 4 :PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS
- UNIT 5 :MATHEMATICAL INDUCTION
- UNIT 6 :BINOMIAL THEOREM AND ITS SIMPLE APPLICATIONS
- UNIT 7 : SEQUENCES AND SERIES
- UNIT 8 : LIMIT, CONTINUITY AND DIFFERENTIABILITY
- UNIT 9 : INTEGRAL CALCULUS
- UNIT 10 : DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- UNIT 11: CO-ORDINATE GEOMETRY
- UNIT 12: THREE DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY
- UNIT 13: VECTOR ALGEBRA
- UNIT 14: STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
- UNIT 15: TRIGONOMETRY
- UNIT 16: MATHEMATICAL REASONING
- UNIT 1: PHYSICS AND MEASUREMENT
- UNIT 2: KINEMATICS
- UNIT 3: LAWS OF MOTION
- UNIT 4: WORK, ENERGY AND POWER
- UNIT 5: ROTATIONAL MOTION
- UNIT 6: GRAVITATION
- UNIT 7: PROPERTIES OF SOLIDS AND LIQUIDS
- UNIT 8: THERMODYNAMICS
- UNIT 9: KINETIC THEORY OF GASES
- UNIT 10 : OSCILLATIONS AND WAVES
- UNIT 11 : ELECTROSTATICS
- UNIT 12 : CURRRENT ELECTRICITY
- UNIT 13: MAGNETIC EFFECTS OF CURRENT AND MAGNETISM
- UNIT 14 : ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ALTERNATING CURRENTS
- UNIT 15 : ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
- UNIT 16 : OPTICS
- UNIT 17 : DUAL NATURE OF MATTER ANDRADIATION
- UNIT 18 : ATOMS AND NUCLEI
- UNIT 19 : ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- UNIT 20 : COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
SECTION – B
UNIT 21 : EXPERIMENTAL SKILLS
- Familiarity with the basic approach and observations of the experiments and activities
- 1. Vernier callipers-its use to measure internal and external diameter and depth of a vessel.
- 2. Screw gauge-its use to determine thickness/diameter of thin sheet/wire.
- 3. Simple Pendulum-dissipation of energy by plotting a graph between square of amplitude time.
- 4. Metre Scale – mass of a given object by principle of moments.
- 5. Youngs modulus of elasticity of the material of a metallic wire.
- 6. Surface tension of water by capillary rise and effect of detergents.
- 7. Co-efficient of Viscosity of a given viscous liquid by measuring terminal velocity of a given sphericalbody.
- 8. Plotting a cooling curve for the relationship between the temperature of a hot body and time.
- 9. Speed of sound in air at room temperature using a resonance tube.
- 10. Specific heat capacity of a given (i) solid and (ii)liquid by method of mixtures.
- 11. Resistivity of the material of a given wire using metre bridge.
- 12. Resistance of a given wire using Ohm’s law.
- 13. Potentiometer
- (i) Comparison of emf of two primary cells.
- (ii) Determination of internal resistance of a cell.
- 14. Resistance and figure of merit of a galvanometer by half deflection method.
- 15. Focal length of:(i) Convex mirror, ii) Concave mirror, and(iii) Convex lens using parallax method.
- 16. Plot of angle of deviation vs angle of incidence for a triangular prism.
- 17. Refractive index of a glass slab using a travelling
- 18. Characteristic curves of a p-n junction diode in forward and reverse bias.
- 19. Characteristic curves of a Zener diode and finding reverse break down voltage.
- 20. Characteristic curves of a transistor and finding current gain and voltage gain.
- 21. Identification of Diode, LED, Transistor, IC,Resistor, Capacitor from mixed collection of such items.
- 22. Using multimeter to:(i) Identify base of a transistor, (ii) Distinguish between npn and pnp type transistor, (iii) See the unidirectional flow of current in case of a diode and an LED.(iv) Check the correctness or otherwise of a given electronic component (diode, transistor or IC)
- UNIT 1:SOME BASIC CONCEPTS IN CHEMISTRY
- UNIT 2: STATES OF MATTER
- UNIT 3 :ATOMIC STRUCTURE
- UNIT 4: CHEMICAL BONDING AND MOLECULAR
- UNIT 5 : CHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICS
- UNIT 6 : SOLUTIONS
- UNIT 7: EQUILIBRIUM
- UNIT 8 : REDOX REACTIONS AND ELECTROCHEMISTRY
- UNIT 9 : CHEMICAL KINETICS
- UNIT-10 : SURFACE CHEMISTRY
SECTION B : INORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- UNIT 11 : CLASSIFICATON OF ELEMENTS AND PERIODICITY IN PROPERTIES
- UNIT 12 : GENERAL PRINCIPLES AND PROCESSES OF ISOLATION OF METALS
- UNIT 13 : HYDROGEN
- UNIT 14 : S – BLOCK ELEMENTS (ALKALI AND ALKALINE EARTH METALS)
- UNIT 15 : P – BLOCK ELEMENTS
- UNIT 16 : d and f BLOCK ELEMENTS
- UNIT 17 : CO-ORDINATION COMPOUNDS
- UNIT 18 : ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY
- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- UNIT 19 : PURIFICATION AND CHARACTERISATION OF ORGANIC COMPOUNDS
- UNIT 20 : SOME BASIC PRINCIPLES OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- UNIT 21 : HYDROCARBONS
- UNIT 22 : ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING
- UNIT 23 : ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING OXYGEN
- UNIT 24 : ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING NITROGEN
- UNIT 25 : POLYMERS
- UNIT 26 : BIOMOLECULES
- UNIT 27 : CHEMISTRY IN EVERYDAY LIFE
- UNIT 28 : PRINCIPLES RELATED TO PRACTICAL CHEMISTRY
JEE Main Important 2019 Dates
- Submission of Online Application Form 1st December,2015 to 31st December 2015
- Date of Availability of Admit Card for JEE (Main) on Website : 2 nd week of March 2017 onwards
- JEE Main exam date (Offline) April 3, 2017
- JEE Main exam date (Online) April 09th & 10th, 2017
- Announcement of exam result May, 2017.
Old Question Papers
JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the JEE Main previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Architecture (B.Arch) Entrance and engineering entrance preparation. This Year on 2015, JEE Main written test was conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has JEE Main Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|Question Answers||Question Solution|
|2004||Download Chemistry||Download Physics||Download Maths|
|2005||Download Chemistry||Download Physics||Download Maths|
|2006||Download Chemistry||Download Physics||Download Maths|
|2007||Download Chemistry||Download Physics||Download Maths|
|2017|| coming soon|
JEE Main 2019 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for JEE Main Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in JEE Main related exams.
JEE Main 2019 Online Practice Test
- JEE Main MCQ Questions Answers for Engineering Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of JEE Main Physics, Chemistry and Maths and question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
JEE Main 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for IIT Joint Entrance Exam 2019 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for JEE Main Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for JEE Main 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best JEE Main books in online you can check below.
JEE Main 2019 Books
JEE Main 2019 Study Materials
JEE Main Result 2019
- The score of Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2019 for all candidates will be declared on April to May 2019.
- This score shall comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2019 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2019 provided and subject to other conditions of eligibility being met.
- Separately, on the basis of score in JEE (Main)-2019 and normalised score in Class 12th or equivalent qualifying exam (60% & 40% weightage respectively).
- Separate rank lists will be prepared for admission to B.E./B. Tech. and B. Arch/ B. Planning (in institutions other than IITs). This will be declared by July 2019.
- JEE (Main)-2019 Rank Card indicating All India Rank, State Rank and Category Rank with total marks and marks in each paper will be available on JEE (Main) website after the declaration of result.
JEE Main Answer Keys 2019
- The answer keys and images of response sheets (OMR sheets) of Pen & Paper Based examination and Computer based examination will be displayed on the website www.jeemain.nic.in after the exam.
- The candidates, who are not satisfied with the captured response, may challenge by filling online application form and paying a sum of Rs.1000/- per question The challenge of answer keys will also be accepted online.
- All SET Question Booklet Answer Keys of JEE Main will be available online.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- The Admit Card can be downloaded from JEE (Main) website from March 2019 onwards.
- Downloading the admit card candidates required to provide their roll number and board details .
- The candidates are advised to download their admit cards from JEE (Main) website only. The Candidates are also advised to regularly see JEE (Main) website for updates.
- A call center will also be functional on all working days from 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM from November 2015 onwards for general facilitation. The phone nos. of the call centre are available on the website of JEE (Main).
Important Points to Note
- One can attempt JEE only twice, in consecutive years. That means one should have attempted JEE for the first time in 2015 or will be appearing in 2019.
- Those who have taken admission (irrespective of whether or not they continued in any of the programmes) or accepted the admission by paying the registration fee at any of the IITs, IT-BHU Varanasi or ISM Dhanbad, are NOT ELIGIBLE to write JEE.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/ documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will be cancelled automatically.
- If a candidate is expecting the results of the QE in same year his/her admission will only be provisional until he/she submits the relevant documents. The admission stands cancelled if the documents are not submitted in original to the concerned institute before September of that year.
- If a Board invariably declares the results of the QE late (only after September 30, every year), the candidate is advised to attempt JEE in later.
- The decision of the Joint Admission Board of JEE regarding the eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
JEE Main Contact Details
|Phone||IIT-Bombay (022) 25764063|
|Test Period||Indian Institute of Technology, Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE 2019) is generally held in Month of April|