JEHOM 2018 | WBJEEB JEHOM 2018 WB Hotel Management Entrance Test. JEHOM conducted by WBJEEB.
JEHOM 2018 | WBJEEB JEHOM 2018
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will conduct the Common Entrance Test titled “JEHOM 2018″ as well as Counselling for admission to full time Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) for the academic year 2018-19.
JEHOM 2018 Exam Date:
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is responsible for conducting this exam in the month of May, last year it was held on 08.05.2016.
JEHOM 2018 Online Application Form
- Candidates who is interested to appear in JEHOM 2018 please carefully read the JEHOM Information Brochure 2018.
- JEHOM Application has to be filled up ONLINE at the portal: www.wbjeeb.in Online application form submission starts from last week of March.
- The candidate has to input name, date of birth, gender, e-mail id and mobile number. Candidate must take utmost care to give these inputs. If mistakes are committed there is no chance of correction.
- In this step the candidate has to enter his/her personal and academic information and also two choices of examination centre. The fields mark with (*) are mandatory fields, i.e. mandatory to be filled in.
JEHOM 2018 Eligibility
The minimum educational qualification for JEHOM Hotel Management Entrance exam are given below.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should have passed / appeared in 10+2 level examination in regular mode from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or from any other equivalent board.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B category) at the qualifying examination.
JEHOM Age Limit
- Age: Not less than 17 years as on 31st December, 2018.
JEHOM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
The test will be on 50 questions, each carrying 2 marks (Full marks 100) to be completed in 1 hour. The paper contains following topics
- A. English Language – 30 marks – 15 questions
- B. General Knowledge -30 marks – 15 questions
- C. Logical Reasoning – 20 marks – 10 questions
- D. Elementary Mathematics -20 marks – 10 questions
All questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type. Answers are to be marked (bubbled) on OMR Answer Sheets using black /blue ball point pen.
Each question will have four answer options of which only one is correct. Each correct response will fetch 2 marks, each incorrect response will fetch (-1/2) mark, whereas no response will fetch zero mark. Multiple responses for any question will fetch (-1/2) mark. The questions will be in English language only.
JEHOM 2018 Admit Card Download
- JEHOM Admit card 2018 will be generated on the notified date for the student to download JEHOM Admit Card and take a print.
- Candidate has to carry the JEHOM Admit Card 2018 to the examination centre a printed hard copy of the admit card along with a photograph identical with the one uploaded earlier.
- Candidates must ensure that the JEHOM admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in JEHOM-2018.
- Candidates are advised to retain their JEHOM admit card 2018 carefully in secured place in undamaged condition in all respects till completion of admission procedure.
JEHOM Result 2018
- The Board will publish the JEHOM 2018 merit list and final allotment of seats will be made through counseling to be conducted by the WBJEEB.
- The Board neither publishes nor communicates JEHOM result 2018 to any individual applicant. It does not have any provision for post publication scrutiny or review and hence such application will not be entertained. The tentative date of publication of result on website: www.wbjeeb.in is in 2 nd week of June, 2018.