WB JELET 2017 : Joint Entrance Examination of West Bengal will be conducted JELET 2017 For Lateral Entry To 2nd Year (3rd Semester Level) of the four year Courses Of Bachelor Degree In Engineering / Technology And Pharmacy (Except Architecture).
- The Board will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry called JELET-2017 as specified below:
- Engg./Technology :
- Pharmacy course
JELET Exam Date 2017
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board conducted JELET entrance exam in month of July. Last year it was held on 24.07.2016.
JELET Online Application Form
- 1. Candidates appearing for JELET 2017 please carefully read the instructions below.
- 2. Online registration will commence on first week of May.
- 3. Please ensure that the form is submitted and the bank payment is completed.
- 4. Candidate must have a valid E-Mail ID and a 10 digit mobile phone number
|Four simple steps to apply online|
|Step 2||Fill the application form|
|Step 3||Upload images (i.e. Photo,Signature & Age proof)|
|Step 4||Pay examination fees & download confirmation page|
JELET Eligibility 2017
The minimum educational qualification for this joint entrance exam of West Bengal is given below. The Applicant (male/female / transgender) must be a citizen of India.
Engineering & Technology:
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and pass XII standard with Mathematics as a subject.
- Passed Diploma course in Pharmacy from an AICTE approved Institution, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) shall be eligible for admission to 2nd year Degree Course in Pharmacy.
- Students who have completed Diploma course in Pharmacy having above mentioned eligibility criteria shall be eligible for admission to the 1st year Pharmacy Degree Course subject to vacancies in the 1st year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
For more details please refer Information Brochure Of JELET- 2017.
- There is no age restriction for diploma holders of Engineering/Technology/ Pharmacy. For B.Sc. candidates, upper age limit is 27 years as on 31.12.2017.
JELET Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- The examination will be of two-hour duration.
- All questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type (four options including single correct answer). Candidate will be required to answer 100 (hundred) questions, each carrying 1 (one) mark. For each incorrect response (answer) 1/4 mark will be deducted.
- All questions will have to be answered on specially designed machine gradable OMR answer sheets. Answers are to be marked using Black/ Blue Ball Pen.
- There will be one common question paper for all branches of Engineering/ Technology and separate question papers for (i) Pharmacy branch (ii) Degree in Science (B.Sc) candidates.
- The questions will be in English language only.
- Overwriting on the OMR Sheet or more than one answers for a question will lead to cancellation of the particular answer of the question.
JELET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the JELET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) , engineering entrance preparation. This Year JELET written test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has JELET Last 10 to 20 Years previous question papers with solution can share with us.
JELET Admit Card 2017 Download
- JELET Admit cards will be generated on the notified date for the student to download JELET 2017 admit card and take a print.
- Candidate has to carry to the examination centre a printed hard copy of the JELET admit card along with a photograph identical with the one uploaded earlier.
- Candidates must ensure that the JELET admit card 2017 is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in JELET-2017.
- Candidates are advised to retain their JELET admit card 2017 carefully in secured place in undamaged condition in all respects till completion of admission procedure.
JELET Result 2016
- Rules for scrutiny/review of JELET Answer Sheet 2016: The Board neither publishes nor communicates the JELET result 2017 to any individual applicant.
- It does not have any provision for post publication, scrutiny and/or review arid hence will not entertain any such application after the JELET examination.
- JELET Result 2016: Result of JELET 2016 is likely to be declared by the 27th July, 2016. The Board will publish the merit list(s) at its website, viz. www.wbjeeb.in.
- The JELET result 2016 may be viewed on Website : www.wbjeeb.in. Compliance with requirements for making application for the Joint Entrance Examination does not make a candidate eligible for admission to any University / Institution.
Merit listed candidates will be allowed to download their Rank Cards from www.wbjeeb.in.
WEST BENGAL JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS BOARD
AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 091
Tel ph. (033) 2367 1149/1159/ 1198/ 1199 Toll free no. – 18003450050
Be the first to leave a review.