JENPARH 2018| JENPAUH 2018 Online application form Registration – How to apply.
For 2018–2019 academic sessions, the Board will conduct common entrance examinations titled JENPAUH-2018 for admission to a) B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery), b) B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery), c) B.U.M.S. (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery), d) B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), e) B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) and f) B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology) courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
JENPARH 2018| JENPAUH 2018 Online application form
|On-line form fill up||May 2018 to June 2018|
|Fee payment||May 2018 to June 2018|
Application has to be filled up ONLINE at the portal : http://wbresults.co.in/
The candidate needs to visit the portal and follow the links <EXAMINATION> – <JENPAUH> – <ONLINE APPLICATION>. The form is interactive in nature. There are four steps in application form submission as follows:
Step – 1. Registration:
- The candidate has to input name, date of birth, gender, e-mail id and mobile number and password. Candidate must take utmost care to give these inputs. If mistakes are committed there is no chance of correction. The given mobile number and e-mail id will be used for all further communication. At the end of this step the candidate may opt to logout or continue to next step. For further log in, candidate has to use his/her application number, date of birth and password.
Step – 2. Application Form:
- In this step the candidate has to enter his/her personal and academic information and also two choices of examination centre. The fields mark with (*) are mandatory fields, i.e. mandatory to be filled in.
Step – 3 : Image Upload
- At this step the candidate has to upload scanned copies of his/her photograph, signature, LTI and Admit Card / Mark sheet of 10th standard as age proof.
|Recent coloured passport sized photograph||storage size : 10 to 100 KB (.JPEG/.JPG)|
|Signature||storage size : 10 to 100 KB (.JPEG/.JPG)|
|LTI||storage size : 10 to 100 KB (.JPEG/.JPG)|
|Age proof (Admit Card/Mark sheet of 10th standard examination||storage size : 30 to 300 KB (.JPEG/.JPG)|
|Domicile certificate||storage size : 30 to 300 KB (.JPEG/.JPG)|
|Caste certificate||storage size : 30 to 300 KB (.JPEG/.JPG)|
|PWD certificate||storage size : 30 to 300 KB (.JPEG/.JPG)|
Essential features of the photograph:
- The photograph must be in colour taken preferably after March 2018.
- Low quality photographs, such as by mobile phones or self composed portraits may result in rejection of application.
- Background of the photograph must be of very light colour.
- The face should occupy at least 50% area of the photograph with a full face view looking into the camera directly.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses are not permitted.
- Main feature of the face must not be covered by shadow, cloth or hair of the head. Forehead, eyes, nose and chin must be clearly visible.
- The photograph must match with the candidate’s appearance at the time of examination. At the end of 3rd step an e-challan will be generated for payment.
Step – 4: Payment and Confirmation
- Application Fee Details: The candidate will be directed to the page of fee payment and will have following two options:
a) Payment by Debit/Credit card:
- The candidate has to select Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay the fee of Rs. 500 + service charges and follow the instruction to complete the payment process. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the “Confirmation Page”.
b) Payment by Allahabad Bank Challan:
- The candidate has to select ‘Offline payment mode’ to deposit the fee. As soon as he/she selects the option, ‘e- challan’ will be generated containing specific details of the candidate along with amount Rs. 500 + bank’s service charges to be paid. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and logout. He/she has to take it to any branch of Allahabad Bank for making payment.
- The “Confirmation Page” will be generated after successful updating of payment. The candidate can take a print of the confirmation page and logout. Alternately he can save a PDF copy and logout and take the print later. Also he can simply logout and login later to print the confirmation page.
- JENPARH 2018| JENPAUH 2018
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 JENPARH Result 2018
- 4 JENPARH Admit Card 2018
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers