JEST 2019 – Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) 2019 For Ph. D. Programmes in Physics / Theoretical Computer Science / Neuroscience.
JEST 2019 Exam
- JEST 2019 is the screening test for candidates who wish to do Ph.D. Programme in Physics (including Theoretical and Observational Astronomy, Astrophysics, Physics in Biology, Plasma Physics and Technology, Atmospheric and Space Sciences, Condensed Matter Physics and Materials Science) / Mathematics / Theoretical Computer Science.
- JEST 2019 exam is usually held on February -March. Using the JEST 2019 results, considered institute will call a limited number of candidates for its further selection procedure depending on its requirements. Traveling allowance will be provided to candidates called for interviews. All selected candidates will receive Research Fellowship from the respective institutions.
- Candidates can appear for the JEST examination in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science but not for both.
JEST 2019 Application Form:
- Application form submission online start from October and November. Application Fee : |300/- (|150/- for SC/ST).
Apply online through http://www.jest.org.in
From: November 02, 2015 To: December 10, 2015
From: November 02, 2015 To: December 10, 2015
JEST 2019 Exam date:
- JEST 2019 exam is usually held on February. JEST 2015 was held on Sunday, 15 February 2015.
- JEST 2019 will be held on Sunday, February 21, 2017.
JEST 2019 Eligibility:
- or Physics – M.Sc. in Physics, or an M.Sc., M.E., or M.Tech. in related disciplines. Candidates with M.Sc. in Mathematics will also be considered at Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) .
- At Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) , a Masters degree in Physics, Engineering Physics, Applied Physics, etc., is necessary. Graduates with B.E. or B.Tech. will also be considered at Indian Institute of Astrophysics(IIA), Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA), National Centre for Radio Astrophysics(NCRA),Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR),Raman Research Institute(RRI) and The Institute of Mathematical Sciences(IMSc). For Mathematics -M.Sc. in Mathematics, or an M.Sc., M.E. or M.Tech. in related disciplines. For Theoretical Computer Science- M.Sc., M.E., M.Tech., in Computer Science or related disciplines, and should be interested in the mathematical aspects of computer science.
- At Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI) candidates with a Bachelor’s degree will also be considered for the integrated M. Sc,Ph. D. programme in Mathematics/Physics.
- At The Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc)– Graduates with a B.Sc., B.E., or B.Tech. degree will also be considered for admission to the M.Sc. (by Research) programmes in Mathematics, Theoretical Computer Science, and Physics, as part of an integrated Ph.D. programme in these disciplines.
- At S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (SNBNCBS) Talented graduates with B.Sc.Physics, B. E., B. Tech. degrees will be considered for the Integrated Ph.D. programme.
JEST 2019 Syllabus | Question Pattern:
- The questions are based on the general syllabus of graduation and post-graduation level courses offered by various Indian universities and institutions. JEST question papers are normally not made available.
- This is a written test of three hours.
- Download Syllabus
Old Question Papers
JEST Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the JEST previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Science Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 JEST written test was conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has Last JEST 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|Previous Year||Papers with Answer Keys|
JEST 2019 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides JEST Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for this Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This JEST sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in JEST related exams.
|Theoretical Computer Science (TCS)|
JEST 2019 Mock Test:
- JEST Questions Answers for Science Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of JEST question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
JEST 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Joint Entrance Screening Test 2019 (JEST 2016) exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for JEST Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for JEST 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best JEST books in online you can check below.
JEST 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available in JEST webpage and it can be downloaded after 30th of January, 2019. Admit cards will NOT be sent by post/email. Bring a print-out of the downloaded Admit Card and one of your photo-ids to the examination center.
- JEST score is valid for only one year.
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by