JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Test 2018 : Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Puducherry An Institution of National Importance under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admission 2018
- B.Sc. Nursing course at JIPMER Nursing College is a 4-years Degree course and will have only full time students. The students are eligible for 1-year optional stipendiary internship at JIPMER on successful completion of the course.
- Candidates those are seeking admission for B.Sc Nursing, Bachelor of Audiology and SpeechLanguage Pathology(BASLP) and B.Sc. Allied Medical Sciences courses have to appear JIPMER B.Sc Entrance exam.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Date
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) conducted B.Sc entrance exam once in every year, last year the Date & Time of Entrance Examination was held on : 12.07.2015.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form
- The candidates are advised to read the Prospectus and Help Manual before Starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank.
- Request for rectification of any error committed in the application will not be considered and the fee paid will not be refunded. A new application has to be submitted with the prescribed fees.
- Online Registration from submission starts from April.
- Step 1: Fill Application Form –> Step 2: Make Payment –> Step 3: Submit Application –> Step 4: Application Number Generated –> Login ID and Password sent to the candidate (for editing & completing the application / downloading hall ticket)
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Eligibility
The minimum educational qualification for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admission 2018 is given below.
- The Applicant should be an Indian National (not applicable to nominated candidates.
- He / She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2018, the year of his/her admission to the B.Sc. courses.
- The applicants should have passed the Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Botany and Zoology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of 10+2+3 or Higher Secondary Examination (+2) Vocational Stream with Medical Laboratory Assistant or any equivalent examination.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Pattern & Syllabus
- The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium only. On-Line Based Distributed Object System of Examination.
- The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 100 single best response type MCQs and will cover all subjects mentioned below.
- The Entrance Examination will be of multiple choice type questions totaling 100.
- There is NO NEGATIVE MARKING. The duration of the test is one and half hours
Marks / No. of MCQs
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning|
English and Comprehension
Old Question Papers
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Previous year question papers with answer keys
- We have tired to find JIPMER B.Sc Nursing previous year question papers for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 but we are unable to get the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing question paper with answers. At this moment we have some sample paper for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2018 exam, you can download JIPMER B.Sc Nursing model question papers with answer keys for free in PDF format. The fowling model question papers is based on Class 12th Syllabus.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Mock Test
- We have made effort to provide you online practice test for free even no registration is required and this mock test can also help your BSc. Nursing Entrance exam preparation.
JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Result 2018
- The result will be displayed on the Notice Board of Academic Section, JIPMER and will also be available at JIPMER website at www.jipmer.edu.in Candidates can download their marks/Rank card from the website portal. Results of individual candidates will NOT be communicated in any other form/manner.
- Results as well as dates for counseling and the list of candidates called for counseling shall be displayed in Notice Board of Academic Section, JIPMER and in JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in ONLY
JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Hall tickets 2018
- Hall tickets for the entrance examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects.
- 2. The hall ticket will contain name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application, photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate, examination city allotted and roll number.
- 3. Request for rectification / change of any details in the hall ticket details shall not be considered under any circumstances.
- 4. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the entrance examination unless he / she holds the hall ticket from the website of JIPMER.
- 5. Candidates are advised to preserve their hall ticket which is mandatory for admission / counseling