JIPMER MBBS 2018 – Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research MBBS Admission 2018. JIPMER is an Institution of National Importance under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India.
- 1 JIPMER MBBS Admission 2018:
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 JIPMER 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- 4 JIPMER MBBS 2018 Hall Tickets
- 5 JIPMER MBBS Result 2018
JIPMER MBBS Admission 2018:
- Admission to M.B.B.S. Course for 150 seats is through an Entrance Examination conducted by JIPMER at various centers across India once a year.
- JIPMER imparts Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) and Super Specialty Medical Training through a working hospital (JIPMER Hospital) with bed strength of 2559 and a Nursing College. M.B.B.S., B.Sc., M.Sc., M.D., M.S, Degree Courses are offered in 37 disciplines.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Date 2018 :
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) conducted MBBS Entrance Examination in the month June. Last Year it was conducted on 7th June.
- JIPMER will going to conducted MBBS Entrance Date 2018 on 05/06/2018
On-line Registration /Application:
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from March.
Online Registration will starts from 07/03/2018
Online Registration will close on 04/05/2018
- Candidates can apply for JIPMER MBBS- 2018 only “Online”.
- The applicant is advised to read the Prospectus and Help Manual before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank
- In the event of rejection of the on-line application form, no correspondence / request for reconsideration will be entertained. Fresh application with another payment has to be made on-line.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board website www.jipmer.edu.in
- Duration of the MBBS course is 4 years and 6 months as per the Academic Calendar of JIPMER followed by ONE year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship for award of Degree.
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility:
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) or any other elective with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
Exam Question Pattern
- The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium ONLY.
- The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 200 single best response type MCQs and will cover all subjects.
- There is no Negative Marking.
The pattern of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination is
- Physics: Number of Question : 60
- Chemistry: Number of Question : 60
- Biology: Number of Question : 60
- Logic and Quantitative Reasoning: Number of Question : 10
- English and Comprehension: Number of Question : 10
- The questions for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2018 will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for XI & XII Standards.
Old Question Papers
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the JIPMER MBBS previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) preparation. This Year on 2015 JIPMER MBBS Entrance Test conducted written test, the paper is not available with us. Candidates can download for free JIPMER Entrance Last 10 to 20 Years Question Paper with solution which are listed below.
Yet to come!
JIPMER MBBS Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Test Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in JIPMER MBBS related exams.
JIPMER MBBS Online Practice Test:
- JIPMER MBBS MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test MBBS/BDS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of JIPMER MBBS Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
JIPMER 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for JIPMER Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for JIPMER 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best JIPMER books in online you can check below.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Books
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Study Materials
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Hall Tickets
- Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, from May onwards.
- The hall ticket will contain name and date of birth as typed by the candida te in the application, photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate, Examination City allotted and roll number.
- NO candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he/she holds the Hall Ticket from the website of JIPMER.
JIPMER MBBS Result 2018
- The Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research will conduct the JIPMER Examination, evaluate the Answer Sheets and likely to declare the result by June, and the same will be hosted on website www.jipmer.edu.in.
- There will be no separate result list of SC/ST candidates. As soon as the JIPMER result 2018 is ready, www.jipmer.edu.in will host the results on the website and thereafter candidates may download the Result Sheets./