JKBOPEE. B.Ed 2022 – Jammu B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 conducted by The Jammu And Kashmir Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations Admission To B. Ed. Programme in Government College of Education Srinagar / Jammu.
JKBOPEE. B.Ed Admission 2022
- Advertisement Notice for b.ed entrance 2022 the notification issued by the BOPEE inviting applications from eligible candidates for appearing in the Entrance test. The candidates applying for admission will be required to appear in the Entrance Test at their
- The duration of the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme shall be one academic year or as per norms of the affiliating university.
JKBOPEE. B.Ed Application Form 2022
The candidates interested in appearing in the B.Ed Entrance Test are required to:
- The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org / www.jakbopee.net
- go through E- Information Brochure carefully and acquaint themselves with all the
- satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions; and
- submit online Application Form within the prescribed date..
JKBOPEE. B.Ed Eligibility 2022
A candidate applying for the Entrance Test for admission to the B. Ed. Course must:
- be a permanent resident of the State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of Jammu and & Kashmir.
- have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. or equivalent examination from a recognised University/Institution according to 10+2+3 pattern.
- have obtained not less than 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit and not less than 40% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category;.
- The candidates appearing/ appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible.
JKBOPEE. B.Ed Entrance Syllabus & Pattern
- The entrance examination shall consist of one paper only. The question paper shall contain 160 Questions.
- The subject contents for the entrance examination shall confine to General English: 40
questions; General Awareness: 40 questions: Aptitude for Teaching Profession: 40 questions and Reasoning: 40 questions.
- All questions will be compulsory and each question shall carry one mark. There will be 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer.
- Time duration for the Entrance Examination shall be one hundred and Fifty minutes (two and a half hours).
Old Question Papers
JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the JKBOPEE Pre B.Ed Entrance previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for B.Ed Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 JKBOPEE B.Ed test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has JKBOPEE B.Ed Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
JKBOPEE Paper 2009
JKBOPEE Paper 2010
JKBOPEE Paper 2011
JKBOPEE Paper 2012
JKBOPEE Paper 2013
JKBOPEE Paper 2014
JKBOPEE Paper 2015
JKBOPEE Model Papers 2022:
- JbigDeaL provides JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Sample Question Papers with answers for 2022. JKBOPEE B.Ed Test Exam 2022 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in JKBOPEE B.Ed related exams
|General English Comprehension|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning|
|Educational & General Awareness|
|Teaching-Learning & the School|
JKBOPEE. B.Ed Admit Card 2022
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre/venue without valid Admit Card in original.
- The Admit Cards will be available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites (www.jakbopee.net or www.jakbopee.org or www.jkbopee.in) on photo paper printed in colour. The candidates will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of Admit Cards. Applicants are, therefore, advised to keep themselves updated with the information on the official website.
JKBOPEE. B.Ed Result & Merit List 2022
The merit lists shall be prepared on the basis of inter-se merit of the candidates in the
entrance examination in the descending order for Open Merit Category and for each
Reserved Category separately.
- The evaluation of the Answer Sheets is done mechanically so there is no chance of any mistake. The result declared by the machine shall be final and not open to any manual check.