JNU CBEE 2019– JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam 2019 : Jawaharlal Nehru University conducted CBEE for the admission into M.Tech. Biotechnology, M.Sc. (Agri) Biotechnology/M.V.Sc., M.Sc. Biotechnology courses.
JNU CBEE 2019
- The Jawaharlal Nehru University will hold an entrance examination for the academic year 2019-20 for admission to four-semesters (Two years) M.Tech. Biotechnology, M.Sc. (Agri) Biotechnology/M.V.Sc., M.Sc. Biotechnology programme being offered by the following participating Universities.
JNU CBEE Exam Date 2019
- Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam 2019 conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University, generally the exam held in the month of May. Last year the entrance exam held on May 19, 2015.
JNU CBEE 2019 Online Application Form:
- Online Application process starts from February candidates can also apply through offline.
- The Application Form is to be filled in by the candidate IN BLACK INK ONLY giving complete information using capital letters as far as possible. Please read carefully the instructions given hereunder before filling up the form. Refer to the sample of a filled-in Application Form given in the prospectus. Note especially the right method to darken the bubbles as shown in the Sample Application Form.
- The JNU CBEE Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites. Please note there will different Information Brochure for all M.Sc Biotechnology courses.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application
JNU CBEE 2019 Eligibility
- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (under grading system) from any recognised university in any one of the following: B.Tech/BE OR M.Sc.
M.Sc. (Agri) Biotechnology/M.V.Sc.
- Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3/4/5 pattern of education with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade point average from any recognized university in the concerned subjects shown hereunder against each university: check Information Brochure for details.
- Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering/Technology, 4-years B.Sc. (Physician Assistant Course); OR Medicine (MBBS) OR B.D.S. with at least 55% marks.
JNU CBEE 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The question paper for Entrance Examination will be of 3-hours duration consisting of Two Streams: (i) Technology Stream and (ii) Life Sciences Stream.
|Part A||Basic Engineering & Technology||at under graduate level|
|Part B||Physics/Chemistry/Math||at under graduate level|
|Part C||Fundamental Life Sciences and Informatics||at 10+2 level|
Life Science Stream
|Part A||Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Immunology||at post graduate level|
|Part B||Physics/Chemistry||at undergraduate level|
|Part C||Maths, Computer & Information Sciences||at 10+2 level|
M.Sc. (Agri) Biotechnology/M.V.Sc.
- The question paper for entrance examination will be of three hours duration and will consist of two parts, PART- A and PART – B.
Part – A:
- Part A: will have multiple choice type questions at the level of 10+2 in the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- The Candidates will be required to attempt 60 questions Total marks for Part A will be (60 questions x1 mark each) of 60 marks. There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer, ½ (half) mark will be deducted.
PART – B:
- PART- B will also have multiple choice questions from the syllabus detailed can be found in information brochure.
- There will be 100 questions out of which the candidates will have to attempt 60 questions. Each correct answer will have a weightage of 3 marks. There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
- The question paper for the Entrance Examination will be of three hours duration and divided into two parts:
PART – A:
- Part-A will have multiple choice type questions at the level of 10+2 in the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- The Candidates will be required to attempt 60 questions: Total marks for Part A will be (60 questions x 1 mark each) of 60 marks. There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer, ½ (half) mark will be deducted.
PART – B:
- Part-B will also have multiple-choice questions of Bachelor’s level requiring thinking and analysis. There will be questions from Physics, Mathematics, Biology (e.g., Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics and Molecular Biology) and Chemistry. The candidates will be required to attempt 60 questions.
- Total marks for Part B will be 60 questions x 3 marks each = 180 marks. There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
Old Question Papers
JNU CBEE Previous Year Question Papers Answers:
- Here you can find all of the JNU CBEE previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Biotechnology Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 JNU CBEE written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|M.Tech. Biotechnology||M.Sc. (Agri) Biotechnology/M.V.Sc|
JNU CBEE 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam 2019 For Admission to M.Tech. Biotechnology, M.Sc. (Agri) Biotechnology/M.V.Sc., M.Sc. Biotechnology 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for JNU CBEE Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for JNU CBEE 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best JNU CBEE books in online you can check below.
JNU CBEE 2019 Books
JNU CBEE 2019 Study Materials
JNU CBEE 2019 Admit Card
- The candidates may download their Admit Card from the University’s website: www.jnu.ac.in around May 2019 and take the Admit Card to the Examination Centre with a copy of latest passport size photograph.
Last Updated on by