AERB Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 20 Scientific Officer (SO) / Technical Officer (TO) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
AERB Recruitment 2018
AERB Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.aerb.gov.in for the post of Scientific Officer (SO) / Technical Officer (TO) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Atomic Energy Regulatory Board. Atomic Energy Regulatory Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for Scientific Officer (SO) / Technical Officer (TO) Posts vacancies jobs opening for Oct. 2018.
The AERB Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Scientific Officer (SO) / Technical Officer (TO) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31 October 2018.
Vacancy in AERB Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB) Scientific Officer (SO) / Technical Officer (TO) post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Scientific Officer (SO) / Technical Officer (TO)||20|
AERB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for AERB Recruitment 2018 for the Scientific Officer (SO) / Technical Officer (TO) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Tech./B.E. in the relevant disciplines OR M. Tech. or M.E. (after B. Tech/B.E./ M.Sc) in the related fields of the relevant disciplines OR Ph.D in the related fields OR M.Sc. Physics with Diploma in Radiation Physics (Dip. RP) from BARC, Mumbai or courses with equivalent. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 35 years old and Maximum 50 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
AERB Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
AERB Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
AERB Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Interview.
AERB Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application :- 31 October 2018.
AERB Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this AERB Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.aerb.gov.in (AERB Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Scientific Officer (SO) / Technical Officer (TO) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the AERB Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.500/- for General Candidates & No Fees for SC/ST is to be paid through online.
AERB Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these AERB Scientific Officer (SO) / Technical Officer (TO) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in AERB Recruitment written test exam. Search AERB Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
AERB Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB), All India
Official Website:- www.aerb.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- AERB Scientific Officer (SO) / Technical Officer (TO) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test