AIATSL Customer Agent, Duty Officer, Officer & Other Application Form 2019 Before 16 to 30 Nov 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from AIATSL Customer Agent, Duty Officer, Officer & Other Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to AIATSL Sarkari Naukri 2019.
AIATSL Customer Agent, Duty Officer, Officer & Other Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the AIATSL (Air India Air Transport Services Limited). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Customer Agent, Duty Officer, Officer & Other in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Customer Agent, Duty Officer, Officer & Other
- Total: 168 Posts.
- Salary: ₹ 60000
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 09 Nov 2019
- Interview Date: 16 to 30 Nov 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/-
- Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 18 years experience, out of which at least 06 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax and cargo handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport or in combination thereof. Well conversant with computer operation. (Full Details Please Check Advt.).
- Age Limit: Maximum 55 Years Old
- Selection will be based on Screening/Personal Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application Form through AIATSL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to AIATSL official website www.airindia.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Customer Agent, Duty Officer, Officer & Other“.
Online Practice Test:
- AIATSL Customer Agent, Duty Officer, Officer & Other Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test