AIESL Recruitment 2019 Application Form for total 70 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
AIESL Recruitment 2019
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Application Form aiesl.airindia.in for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Air India Engineering Services Limited. Air India Engineering Services Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
The AIESL Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before Any working day subject to confirmation.
Vacancy in AIESL Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Aircraft Maintenance Engineers post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineers||70|
AIESL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for AIESL Recruitment 2019 for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineers posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Maximum 55 years Old. (More Details Please Check the Advt.).
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.95,000 to Rs.1,28,000/-.
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Interview.
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Advertisement Date:- 11 Jan 2019
- Interview Date: Any working day subject to confirmation.
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this AIESL Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to aiesl.airindia.in (AIESL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Posts
- STEP–3: Read the AIESL Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application Send to the Chief Maintenance Manager, Air India Engineering Services Ltd. MRO-Hangar, Chakkai, Trivandrum, Kerala-695007.
Air India Engineering Services Limited, Maintenance Repair Organization – Hangar, Chakkai Thiruvananthapuram-695007.
AIESL Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in AIESL Recruitment written test exam. Search AIESL Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), Kerala
Official Website:- aiesl.airindia.in
Online Practice Test:
- AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test