AIIMS Delhi Junior Residents Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 10 December 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from AIIMS Delhi Junior Residents Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to AIIMS Delhi Sarkari Naukri 2020.
AIIMS Delhi Junior Residents Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the AIIMS Delhi (All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Residents in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Residents
- Total: 194 Posts.
- Salary: 56100/- Per month
- Location: New Delhi
- Start Application: 1st Dec. 2020
- Closing Date: 10 December 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: No Application Fee.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
- Age Limit: As Per AIIMS Rules
- Selection will be based on Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through AIIMS Delhi Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to AIIMS Delhi official website www.aiims.edu. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Residents“.
Online Practice Test:
- AIIMS Delhi Junior Residents Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test