Air India Recruitment 2019 Application Form for total 79 Trainee Controllers & DEO vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Air India Recruitment 2019
Air India Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.airindia.in for the post of Trainee Controllers & DEO this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Air India. Air India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Trainee Controllers & DEO Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2019.
The Air India Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Trainee Controllers & DEO Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30 Apr 2019 & 02 May 2019.
Vacancy in Air India Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Air India Trainee Controllers & DEO post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Trainee Controllers & DEO||79|
Air India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for Air India Recruitment 2019 for the Trainee Controllers & DEO posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess B.E./B.Tech. from a recognized University/ Institution in any stream with Minimum 01-year experience in Pilot/Cabin Crew Rostering in a scheduled Airline OR 03 years Diploma in Engineering or Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution with Minimum 03 years experience in Pilot/ Cabin Crew Rostering in a scheduled Airline. & Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution with Minimum 06 months experience as Data Entry Operator related to Crew Rostering, Movement Control in a scheduled Airline. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 42 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Air India Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Trainee Controllers Rs.25,000 Per month
- Data Entry Operators Rs.20,000 Per month
Air India Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
Air India Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Interview.
Air India Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Interview Date: 30 Apr 2019 & 02 May 2019.
Air India Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this Air India Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.airindia.in (Air India Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Trainee Controllers & DEO Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Air India Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- CMS Department, Air India Limited, GSD Complex, Opps. New ATC Tower Building, Near IGIA Terminal-2, New Delhi-110037.
Air India Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Air India Trainee Controllers & DEO Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Air India Recruitment written test exam. Search Air India Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Air India Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Air India, Delhi/ Mumbai
Official Website:- www.airindia.in
Online Practice Test:
- Air India Trainee Controllers & DEO Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Last Updated on by