Air India Trainee Controllers Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 18 September 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Air India Trainee Controllers Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Air India Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Air India Trainee Controllers Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the Air India. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Trainee Controllers in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Trainee Controllers
- Total: 60 Posts.
- Salary: 45000/- (Per Month)
- Location: New Delhi
- Start Application: 04 September 2019
- Closing Date: 18 September 2019
- Tentative schedule of Written Test: September/October 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institution with PERCENTILE of 70 and above in GATE 2019 OR Masters in Computer Application or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science from a recognized University/ Institution with MINIMUM 60% Marks.
- Age Limit: Maximum 28 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Air India Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Air India official website www.airindia.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Trainee Controllers“.
Online Practice Test:
- Air India Trainee Controllers Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test