AP High Court Office Subordinates & Driver Application Form 2020 Before 20.02.2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from AP High Court Office Subordinates & Driver Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to AP High Court Sarkari Naukri 2020.
AP High Court Office Subordinates & Driver Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the AP High Court (High Court of Andhra Pradesh). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Office Subordinates & Driver in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Office Subordinates & Driver
- Total: 111 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.13000-40270/ Rs.15460-47330
- Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Start Application: 30.01.2020
- Closing Date: 20.02.2020
- Application Mode: Offline
- Payment Mode: payment via offline (demand draft – in favour of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.100/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹250/-
- Address: Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amravati, Guntur District, Pin-522237
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Applicants should pass 7th Std from recognized board (10th Fail also will be considered).
- Age Limit: 18 to 34 years old
- Selection will be based on Oral Test (Office Subordinates & Driver) and Skill Test (Driver).
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application Form through AP High Court Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to AP High Court official website www.hc.ap.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Office Subordinates & Driver“.
Online Practice Test:
- AP High Court Office Subordinates & Driver Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test