APPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 15 April 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from APPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to APPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
APPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the APPSC (Arunachal Pradesh PSC). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Engineer (Civil) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Total: 63 Posts.
- Salary: 9300 – 34800/-
- Location: Arunachal Pradesh
- Start Application: 17 March 2020
- Closing Date: 15 April 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: Application Fees Rs.160/- for Non-APST candidates & Rs.100/- for APST candidates.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering/Agricultural Engineering/Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering recognized University/Institution.
- Age Limit: 18 to 32 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Viva-Voice/ Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through APPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to APPSC official website www.appsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil)“.
Online Practice Test:
- APPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test