APSC Combined Competitive Exam 2020 Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 25 October 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from APSC Combined Competitive Exam 2020 Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to APSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
APSC Combined Competitive Exam 2020 Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the APSC (Assam Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Combined Competitive Exam 2020 in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Combined Competitive Exam 2020
- Total: 331 Posts.
- Salary: 30,000 – 1,10,000/- Grade Pay 13300/-
- Location: Assam
- Start Application: 10 September 2020
- Closing Date: 25 October 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.185.40/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹ 285.40/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree in any Stream from an Indian or foreign University recognized by Government.
- Age Limit: 21 to 38 years
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through APSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to APSC official website apsc.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Combined Competitive Exam 2020“.
Online Practice Test:
- APSC Combined Competitive Exam 2020 Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test