APSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 16.06.2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from APSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to APSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
APSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the APSC (Assam Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Engineer (Civil) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Total: 104 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.30,000-1,10,000 & Rs.14,000-49,000
- Location: Assam
- Start Application: 8th May 2020
- Closing Date: 16.06.2020
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.150/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹250/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university.
- Age Limit: 21 years to 38 years.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview basis.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through APSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to APSC official website www.apsc.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil)“.
Online Practice Test:
- APSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test