Assam PSC Junior Engineer (JE) Civil Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 21 December 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Assam PSC Junior Engineer (JE) Civil Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Assam PSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Assam PSC Junior Engineer (JE) Civil Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the Assam PSC (Assam Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Engineer (JE) Civil in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Engineer (JE) Civil
- Total: 307 Posts.
- Salary: 14,000 – 49,000/- Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
- Location: Assam
- Start Application: 21 Nov. 2019
- Closing Date: 21 December 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.150/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹250/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the Government.
- Age Limit: 21 to 38 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Assam PSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Assam PSC official website apsc.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE) Civil“.
Online Practice Test:
- Assam PSC Junior Engineer (JE) Civil Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test