Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 31 December 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Bank of Maharashtra Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the Bank of Maharashtra. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Generalist Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Generalist Officer
- Total: 300 Posts.
- Salary: 31705 – 45950/- & 42020 – 51490/-
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 11 December 2019
- Closing Date: 31 December 2019
- Date of Online Examination: February / March 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.118/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs.1180/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers and is MBA (Finance) /CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/ from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt minimum marks shall be 60% in Bachelor’s degree and Passing of JAIIB and CAIIB.
- Age Limit: Maximum 38 years Old.
- Selection will be based on online examination & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Bank of Maharashtra Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Bank of Maharashtra official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Generalist Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test