BHU Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Application Form 2021 Before 25 February 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from BHU Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to BHU Sarkari Naukri 2021.
BHU Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the BHU (Banaras Hindu University). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Total: 01 Posts.
- Salary: As per rules
- Location: Varansi (Uttar Pradesh)
- Start Application: 3rd Feb. 2021
- Closing Date: 25 February 2021
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: No Application Fee
- Address: Dr. K VS Ranganath, Dept. of Chemistry, Institute of Science, Department of Chemistry, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: M.Sc. Chemistry, with minimum 55% marks and NET/GATE qualified.
- Age Limit: Maximum 28 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application through BHU Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to BHU official website www.bhu.ac.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)“.
Online Practice Test:
- BHU Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test