Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Form for total 54 Law Clerk vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Application Form bombayhighcourt.nic.in for the post of Law Clerk this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Bombay High Court. Bombay High Court has recently publish an advertisement notification for Law Clerk Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
The Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Law Clerk Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 23 Jan 2019.
Vacancy in Bombay High Court Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Bombay High Court Law Clerk post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Bombay High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 for the Law Clerk posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Fresh Law Graduates who have passed the final LL.B. Examination in the first attempt with minimum of 55% marks & Candidates possessing a Post Graduate Degree in Law & The High Court may consider giving preference to candidates holding a Post Graduate Degree in Law. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Interview.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23 Jan 2019.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this Bombay High Court Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to bombayhighcourt.nic.in (Bombay High Court Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Law Clerk Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Bombay High Court Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application Send to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Bombay, Fort, Bombay – 400 032.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Bombay High Court Law Clerk Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Bombay High Court Recruitment written test exam. Search Bombay High Court Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
High Court Bombay, Maharashtra
Official Website:- bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Online Practice Test:
- Bombay High Court Law Clerk Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test