BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 25 March 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to BPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Engineer (Civil) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Total: 11 Posts.
- Salary: Level-09
- Location: Bihar
- Start Application: 11 March 2020
- Closing Date: 25 March 2020
- Last Date for Application fee: 31 March 2020
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 09 April 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.200/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹750/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering form recognized University.
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through BPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil)“.
Online Practice Test:
- BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test