BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 21.02.2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to BPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)
- Total: 553 Posts.
- Salary: Pay Scale/ Salary Please Check Advt.
- Location: Bihar
- Start Application: 07.02.2020
- Closing Date: 21.02.2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: Please Check Advt.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in law from any recognized university.
- Age Limit: 21 to 37 years old
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through BPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)“.
Online Practice Test:
- BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test