BPSC Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering) Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 25 Sep 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from BPSC Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering) Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to BPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
BPSC Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering) Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering)
- Total: 111 Posts.
- Salary: ₹1,31,400
- Location: Bihar
- Start Application: 08 Sep 2020
- Closing Date: 25 Sep 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.25/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Ph.D degree in Mechanical Engg. and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in Mechanical Engg. & At least a total of 6 research Publications in SCI journals UGC/AICTE approved list of journals. Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching/researct/ industry out of which at least 2 years shall be posted Ph.D. experience.
- Age Limit: Please check Advt.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through BPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering)“.
Online Practice Test:
- BPSC Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test