BPSC Civil Judge Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 31 August 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from BPSC Civil Judge Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to BPSC Sarkari Naukri 2020.
BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Civil Judge in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Civil Judge
- Total: 221 Posts.
- Salary: Not Specified
- Location: Bihar
- Start Application: 12 March 2020
- Closing Date:
28 March 202031 August 2020
- Last Date for Application fee: 12 May 2020
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 22 May 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.150/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹600/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate in Law form recognized University.
- Age Limit: 22 to 35 years old
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through BPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Civil Judge“.
Online Practice Test:
- BPSC Civil Judge Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test