BPSSC Enforcement Sub Inspector Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 06 Jan 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from BPSSC Enforcement Sub Inspector Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to BPSSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
BPSSC Enforcement Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the BPSSC (Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Enforcement Sub Inspector in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Enforcement Sub Inspector
- Total: 212 Posts.
- Salary: ₹35400 & 112400
- Location: Bihar
- Start Application: 07 May 2019
- Closing Date: 27 May 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹200/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Master degree in Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry from a recognized University. & Master degree in Animal Husbandry or Bachelor degree in Veterinary Science and having Registration with the West Bengal Veterinary Council constituted under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984. & Honours Degree from a recognized University.
- Age Limit: 21 to 36 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Personality Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through BPSSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to BPSSC official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Enforcement Sub Inspector“.
Online Practice Test:
- BPSSC Enforcement Sub Inspector Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test