BTSC Medical Officer Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 18 October 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from BTSC Medical Officer Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to BTSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the BTSC (Bihar Technical Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Medical Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Medical Officer
- Total: 6437 Posts.
- Salary: Level -9
- Location: Bihar
- Start Application: 18 September 2019
- Closing Date: 18 October 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 18 October 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.50/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹200/- (through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.)
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS Degree.
- Age Limit: 21 to 37 years old
- Selection will be based on Merit.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through BTSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to BTSC official website btsc.bih.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Medical Officer“.
Online Practice Test:
- BTSC Medical Officer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test