CBSE Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 23 December 2019 This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from CBSE Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to CBSE Sarkari Naukri 2019.
CBSE Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant
- Total: 357 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.28000 – 52 000/- Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
- Location: West Bengal
- Start Application: 15 November 2019
- Closing Date: 23 December 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹800/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 10500 KDPH in English or 30 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 9000 KDPH in Hindi on Computer & Graduate from a Recognized University and Typing Speed of 40 w.p.m. or equivalent calculated speed on computer i.e. 12000 KDPH.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Test & Typing Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through CBSE Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to CBSE official website www.cbse.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant“.
Online Practice Test:
- CBSE Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test