CIMFR Scientist Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 24th Nov. 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from CIMFR Scientist Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to CIMFR Sarkari Naukri 2020.
CIMFR Scientist Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the CIMFR (Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Scientist in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Scientist
- Total: 18 Posts.
- Salary: 67,700/-
- Location: Dhanbad (Jharkhand)
- Start Application: 21st Oct. 2020
- Closing Date: 24th Nov. 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee (Non-refundable) of Rs.100/-only (Rupees One Hundred only). Payment must be made through SBI payment gateway only available at CIMFR website www.cimfr.nic.in.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: M. E./M. Tech in Mining Engineering & Ph. D. submitted in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry & Ph. D. submitted in Environmental Science/ Botany/ Ecology. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: Maximum 32 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through CIMFR Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to CIMFR official website cimfr.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Scientist“.
Online Practice Test:
- CIMFR Scientist Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test