CISF Head Constable (GD) Sport Quota Application Form 2019 Before 11.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from CISF Head Constable (GD) Sport Quota Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to CISF Sarkari Naukri 2019.
CISF Head Constable (GD) Sport Quota Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the CISF (Central Industrial Security Force). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Head Constable (GD) Sport Quota in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Head Constable (GD) Sport Quota
- Total: 300 Posts.
- Salary: 25,500 – 81,100/- Level-4
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 14th Nov. 2019
- Closing Date: 17 December 2019
- Application Mode: Offline
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee Through Postal Order/ Demand Draft drawn in favour of the officer concerned Recruitment Sector and payable at the post office where / Demand Draft will be payable.
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 12th pass from a recognised educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
- Age Limit: 18 to 23 years old.
- Selection will be based on Trial Test & Proficiency Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application Process through CISF Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to CISF official website www.cisf.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Head Constable (GD) Sport Quota“.
Online Practice Test:
- CISF Head Constable (GD) Sport Quota Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test