Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 19 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Coal India Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the Coal India. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Management Trainee (MT) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Management Trainee (MT)
- Total: 1326 Posts.
- Salary: 50000/- (Per Month)
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 21 December 2019
- Closing Date: 19 January 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 19 January 2020
- Date of Computer Based Online Test: 27 & 28 February 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks/ Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks/ Qualified CA / ICWA. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Online Test & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Coal India Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Coal India official website www.coalindia.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Management Trainee (MT)“.
Online Practice Test:
- Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test