CSCR Scientist and Fellow Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 15 December 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from CSCR Scientist and Fellow Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to CSCR Sarkari Naukri 2020.
CSCR Scientist and Fellow Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the CSCR (Centre for Stem Cell Research). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Scientist and Fellow in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Scientist and Fellow
- Total: 05 Posts.
- Salary: level-13
- Location: Vellore (Tamil Nadu)
- Start Application: 11 November 2020
- Closing Date: 15 December 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: PhD in life sciences or other Allied Sciences or Equivalent with 8 years R & D experience including Ph.D, demonstrated by strong publications and successful funding of competitive extramural grants. & Masters in Life Sciences or equivalent with 5 years’ experience.
- Age Limit: Maximum 50 years.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through CSCR Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to CSCR official website www.cscr.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Scientist and Fellow“.
Online Practice Test:
- CSCR Scientist and Fellow Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test