CVPP Trainee Engineer Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 31 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from CVPP Trainee Engineer Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to CVPP Sarkari Naukri 2019.
CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the CVPP (Chenab Valley Power Projects). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Trainee Engineer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Trainee Engineer
- Total: 20 Posts.
- Salary: 40000 – 140000/-
- Location: Jammu & Kashmir
- Start Application: 01 January 2020
- Closing Date: 31 January 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/-
- application fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Full time Regular BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) in Civil from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years old
- Selection will be based on GATE Score 2020.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through CVPP Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to CVPP official website www.cvppindia.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Trainee Engineer“.
Online Practice Test:
- CVPP Trainee Engineer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test