Datia Medical College Staff Nurse Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 09 April 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Datia Medical College Staff Nurse Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Datia Medical College Sarkari Naukri 2021.
Datia Medical College Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the Datia Medical College. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Staff Nurse in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Staff Nurse
- Total: 215 Posts.
- Salary: 28700 – 91300/- Level – 7
- Location: Datia (Madhya Pradesh)
- Start Application: 25 March 2021
- Closing Date: 09 April 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 09 April 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode.
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.200/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹400/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 12th Exam Passed with PCB and Diploma in GNM or B.Sc. Nursing from recognized University/Institute and Registered with Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
- Selection will be based on Merit.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Datia Medical College Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Datia Medical College official website www.datiamedicalcollege.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Staff Nurse“.
Government Medical College
29 th Battalion, N.H.-75, Datia, (M.P)
Telephone: (+91) 07522-234001
Official Website: www.datiamedicalcollege.com
Online Practice Test:
- Datia Medical College Staff Nurse Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test