Delhi Police Head Constable (Clerk) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 13 November 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Delhi Police Head Constable (Clerk) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Delhi Police Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Delhi Police Head Constable (Clerk) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the Delhi Police. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Head Constable (Clerk) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Head Constable (Clerk)
- Total: 554 Posts.
- Salary: 25500 – 81100/- Level -4
- Location: New Delhi
- Start Application: 14 October 2019
- Closing Date: 13 November 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 13 November 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 12th (Senior Secondary) Exam Passed form recognized Board and Typing Speed in English 30 wpm OR Hindi 25 wpm.
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years old
- Selection will be based on Online Objective Test, Physical Test & Typing Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Delhi Police Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Delhi Police official website www.delhipolice.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Head Constable (Clerk)“.
Online Practice Test:
- Delhi Police Head Constable (Clerk) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test