DFCCIL AM, JM, Excutive & Other Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 15 Mar 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from DFCCIL AM, JM, Excutive & Other Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to DFCCIL Sarkari Naukri 2020.
DFCCIL AM, JM, Excutive & Other Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the DFCCIL (West Bengal Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as AM, JM, Excutive & Other in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: AM, JM, Excutive & Other
- Total: 54 Posts.
- Salary: ₹60,000-1,80,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-3) & ₹50,000-1,60,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-2) & ₹30,000-1,20,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-0)
- Location: Rajasthan
- Start Application: 15 Feb 2020
- Closing Date: 15 Mar 2020
- Tentative Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT): Last week of April 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Pass in final examination of CA/CMA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India. And Minimum 03 (three) years in the field of Finance/ Accounts/ Audit/ Taxation/ Treasury/ Budget & Two years full time MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM inHR/ Personnel Management with not less than 60% marks/ Full time B.E./ B.Tech/ AMIE (Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communications) with not less than 60% marks.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Selection will be based on examination/ DV/ Interview/ Medical.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through DFCCIL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to DFCCIL official website dfccil.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of AM, JM, Excutive & Other“.
Online Practice Test:
- DFCCIL AM, JM, Excutive & Other Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test