DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 15 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to DGVCL Sarkari Naukri 2019.
DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the DGVCL (Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- Total: 482 Posts.
- Salary: 25000 – 55800/-
- Location: Gujarat
- Start Application: 26 December 2019
- Closing Date: 15 January 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.250/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Online Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through DGVCL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to DGVCL official website www.dgvcl.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)“.
Online Practice Test:
- DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test