DSCI Senior Resident Application Form 2020 Application Before 10 November 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from DSCI Senior Resident Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to DSCI Sarkari Naukri 2020.
DSCI Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the DSCI (Delhi State Cancer Institute). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Senior Resident in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Senior Resident
- Total: 20 Posts.
- Salary: 67700/- Level 11
- Location: Delhi
- Start Application: 7th Nov. 2020
- Interview Date: 10 November 2020
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: No Application fee
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by MCI and Post Graduate qualifications like MD/ DipNB in Radiotherapy / Radiation Oncology / DMRT recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Age Limit: Maximum 37 years
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application through DSCI Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to DSCI official website www.dsci.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Senior Resident“.
Online Practice Test:
- DSCI Senior Resident Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test