DSRVS DEO, Content Writer, Office Assistant & Other Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 11th March, 2021: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from DSRVS DEO, Content Writer, Office Assistant & Other Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to DSRVS Sarkari Naukri 2021.
DSRVS DEO, Content Writer, Office Assistant & Other Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the DSRVS (Digital Shiksha And Rojgar Vikas Sansthan). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as DEO, Content Writer, Office Assistant & Other in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: DEO, Content Writer, Office Assistant & Other
- Total: 433 Posts.
- Salary: Stipend as Per Apprenticeship Rules Applicable ( 11500 -19200 ).
- Location: Rajasthan
- Start Application: 22nd Feb. 2021
- Closing Date: 11th March, 2021.
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.400/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹550/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized board/university and Diploma in any computer course from a recognized institution.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old.
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Data Entry Operator||168|
|Computer Networking Technician||46|
- Selection will be based on Merit List based on Marks of Concerned Qualifying Degree/ Diploma.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through DSRVS Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to DSRVS official website www.dsrvs.com. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of DEO, Content Writer, Office Assistant & Other“.
Online Practice Test:
- DSRVS DEO, Content Writer, Office Assistant & Other Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test