ESIC Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 2258 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
ESIC Recruitment 2019
ESIC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.esic.nic.in for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Employees State Insurance Corporation. Employees State Insurance Corporation has recently publish an advertisement notification for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2019.
The ESIC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 15 April 2019.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Online Mock Test 2019
- Current Affairs 2019
- Govt. Jobs 2019
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2019
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
Vacancy in ESIC Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer||2258|
|Region||Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Notification|
|Uttar Pradesh||UDC||74||Click Here|
|Delhi (DMD)||UDC||61||Click Here|
|Delhi (HQ)||UDC||23||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||UDC||68||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||UDC||03||Click Here|
|North East||UDC||25||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||UDC||29||Click Here|
|Tamil Naidu||UDC||131||Click Here|
|West Bengal||UDC||135||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||UDC||11||Click Here|
ESIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for ESIC Recruitment 2019 for the Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in any Stream from recognized university. & 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India. Steno Speed : 80 WPM English / Hindi. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 27 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
ESIC Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.25500/- Level- 4
ESIC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
ESIC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Online Examination & Skill Test.
ESIC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 April 2019.
ESIC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this ESIC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.esic.nic.in (ESIC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the ESIC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.500/- for General Candidates & Rs.250/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
ESIC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these ESIC Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in ESIC Recruitment written test exam. Search ESIC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
ESIC Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), All India
Website : www.esic.nic.in
Online Practice Test:
- ESIC Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test