Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 4103 JE, AG, Steno & Other vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online fci.gov.in for the post of JE, AG, Steno & Other this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Food Corporation of India. Food Corporation of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for JE, AG, Steno & Other Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2019.
The Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the JE, AG, Steno & Other Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 25 Mar 2019.
Vacancy in Food Corporation of India Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Food Corporation of India JE, AG, Steno & Other post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|JE, AG, Steno & Other||4103|
Food Corporation of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 for the JE, AG, Steno & Other posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively. & B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B. Sc. with any of the following subjects from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science. Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 28 years old. For age relaxation & more age limit please check Advertisement.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale/ Salary Please Check the Advt.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam/ Interview.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 Mar 2019.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Food Corporation of India Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to fci.gov.in (Food Corporation of India Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. JE, AG, Steno & Other Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Food Corporation of India Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.500/- for General Candidates & No Fees for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Food Corporation of India JE, AG, Steno & Other Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Food Corporation of India Recruitment written test exam. Search Food Corporation of India Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Food Corporation of India, All India
Website : fci.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- Food Corporation of India JE, AG, Steno & Other Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test