GBU Guest Faculty Application Form 2020 Before 23 Jul 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from GBU Guest Faculty Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to GBU Sarkari Naukri 2020.
GBU Guest Faculty Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the GBU (Gautam Buddha University). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Guest Faculty in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Guest Faculty
- Total: 300 Posts.
- Salary: ₹40,000 per month & ₹35,000 per month
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Start Application: 03 Jul 2020
- Closing Date: 23 Jul 2020 05:30 PM
- Application Mode: Offline
- Address: The Registrar, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar-201312 (UP) India.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: MSW, UGC-NET/Ph.D Specialization & Mass Communication and Journalism / Political Science. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: Please Check Advt.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application Form through GBU Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to GBU official website www.gbu.ac.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Guest Faculty“.
Online Practice Test:
- GBU Guest Faculty Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test