GPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 04 October 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from GPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to GPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
GPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Engineer (Civil) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Total: 350 Posts.
- Salary: 44900 – 142400/- Level 8
- Location: Gujarat
- Start Application: 15 October 2019
- Closing Date: 04 October 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil) or Technology (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities or institutions.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through GPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to GPSC official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil)“.
Online Practice Test:
- GPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test