Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 682 Gramin Dak Sevaks vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online haryanapost.gov.in for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Haryana Postal Circle. Haryana Postal Circle has recently publish an advertisement notification for Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2018.
The Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 02 Jan 2019.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Haryana GK & Current 2017
- Jobs in Haryana 2017
- HTET Exam 2017
- Haryana General Knowledge and Current Affairs (English)
- Haryana General Knowledge and Current Affairs (Hindi)
Vacancy in Haryana Postal Circle Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks||682|
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 for the Gramin Dak Sevaks posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 10th standard Pass approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 40 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.10,000- Max. Rs.24,470/-.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
3. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
4. Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts with in a circle, selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle. Same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However one post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle.
Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
5. In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
6. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case candidate apply with grades is liable for disqualification of application.
7. The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned appointing authorities.
a) Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers services and other dependencies. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective recruiting
authorities in due course as per the selection procedure.
b) Department of Posts does not make any phone calls to the candidates. The correspondence, if any, is made with candidates through respective Recruiting Authority only. Candidates are advised not to disclose their registration number and mobile numbers to others and be guarded against any unscrupulous phone calls.
c) Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
8. Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02 Jan 2019.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to haryanapost.gov.in (Haryana Postal Circle Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Haryana Postal Circle Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.100/- is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment written test exam. Search Haryana Postal Circle Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Haryana Postal Circle, Haryana
Official Website:- haryanapost.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test