HCRAJ Translator Application Form 2020 Apply Online Before 05 March 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from HCRAJ Translator Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to HCRAJ Sarkari Naukri 2020.
HCRAJ Translator Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the HCRAJ (Rajasthan High Court). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Translator in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Translator
- Total: 15 Posts.
- Salary: 26500/- (Per Month)
- Location: Rajasthan
- Start Application: 10 February 2020
- Closing Date: 05 March 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 06 March 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.350/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Candidate must be a Post Graduate in English Literature from any recognized university established by Law in lndia.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through HCRAJ Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to HCRAJ official website hcraj.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Translator“.
Online Practice Test:
- HCRAJ Translator Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test