High Court Calcutta Stenographer Application Form 2019 Application Form Before 11 September 2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from High Court Calcutta Stenographer Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to High Court Calcutta Sarkari Naukri 2019.
High Court Calcutta Stenographer Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the High Court Calcutta. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Stenographer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Stenographer
- Total: 25 Posts.
- Salary: 7100 – 37600/- Grade Pay 3600/-
- Location: West Bengal
- Start Application: 9th August 2019
- Closing Date: 11 September 2019
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.200/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹400/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution and Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively.
- Age Limit: 18 to 32 years old
- Selection will be based on Shorthand test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should Application Form through High Court Calcutta Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to High Court Calcutta official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Stenographer“.
Online Practice Test:
- High Court Calcutta Stenographer Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test