High Court Karnataka Law Clerks cum Research Assistant Application Form 2020 Before 17.11.2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from High Court Karnataka Law Clerks cum Research Assistant Exam 2020. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to High Court Karnataka Sarkari Naukri 2020.
High Court Karnataka Law Clerks cum Research Assistant Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity to work under the High Court Karnataka. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Law Clerks cum Research Assistant in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Law Clerks cum Research Assistant
- Total: 33 Posts.
- Salary: Check Advt.
- Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Start Application: 17th October 2020
- Closing Date: 17th Nov. 2020
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: N/A
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Must possess a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks & must not have completed the age of 30 years as on the last date of application & must have enrolled as an Advocate in Karnataka State Bar Council & must have knowledge of operation of computers.
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years Old.
- A Committee of Hon’ble Judges constituted by Hon’ble the Chief Justice will select the candidates on the basis of academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities and performance in the interview. If there are large number of applicants, candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of academic record and achievements in co-curricular activities.
- The applicants whose applications are in order shall be considered for calling for viva. (Candidates called for viva-voce will have to appear for the same at their own cost).
Applications along with the relevant self attested documents should reach the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru on or before 17.11.2020. Applications received after the last date fixed, will not be considered. The cover containing the application shall be super scribed as:
“Application for Selection to the post of Law Clerk – cum – Research Assistants”
BY ORDER OF HON’BLE THE CHIEF JUSTICE,
Sd/- (RAJENDRA BADAMIKAR)
HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA
Online Practice Test:
- High Court Karnataka Law Clerks cum Research Assistant Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test